Kentucky is a beautiful state with a rich culture and history that is just begging to be explored. This is what makes it one of the best states for a road trip, especially if you drive a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Here are six destinations to add to your next Kentucky road trip.
- Mammoth Cave. This is Kentucky’s national park. It lets you explore the beauty that lies underneath the surface of our great state.
- Bourbon Trail. Make a trip all about the only American-invented spirit and visit some of your favorite distilleries.
- Harland Sanders Café and Museum. Head to Corbin to visit the birthplace of everyone’s favorite fried chicken. This is where the first people got a taste of the Colonel’s 11 herbs and spices.
- Natural Bridge. Cross the breathtaking Natural Bridge State Park near Slade. The hike is a bit intense, but the spectacular view makes it worth it.
- George Patton Museum. If anyone in your family is a World War II buff, make the trip to Patton museum in Fort Knox. While there, see if you can catch a tour of the gold depository.
- Abraham Lincoln’s Birthplace. Plan a visit to the birthplace of one of our most beloved presidents, Abraham Lincoln, located near Hodgenville.
If you need a new vehicle to take on your Kentucky road trip, pay a visit to Linwood Hyundai.