Car enthusiasts have even more reason to look forward to the release of Ant Man and the Wasp, as Hyundai has announced that it has teamed up with Marvel Studios to create a special edition 2019 Hyundai Veloster that will have a starring role in the film. Poised to be a smash hit, the quirky superhero movie sequel will feature Paul Rudd and an ant-sized version of a souped-up 2019 Veloster.
As Paul Rudd is already Hyundai’s celebrity spokesperson, it is fitting that he’ll make his fast getaways in the all-new Veloster in Ant Man and the Wasp. His car in the film—a special edition 2019 Veloster—was first on display at the 2018 North American International Auto Show earlier this year. It boasts a custom, flashy paint job, side-mounted custom exhaust, and a host of premium details.
The redesigned 2019 Hyundai Veloster will hit dealerships later this year, and while we can’t drive the same version of the sporty hatchback Ant Man does, the production version of the 2019 Veloster offers a lot of new design and technology features, including a potent turbocharged engine, advanced connectivity tools, and a stunning exterior design.
If you want to feel like the star of your own movie, drive the 2019 Veloster when it’s available this fall at Linwood Hyundai.
Kentucky is a beautiful state with a rich culture and history that is just begging to be explored. This is what makes it one of the best states for a road trip, especially if you drive a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Here are six destinations to add to your next Kentucky road trip.
- Mammoth Cave. This is Kentucky’s national park. It lets you explore the beauty that lies underneath the surface of our great state.
- Bourbon Trail. Make a trip all about the only American-invented spirit and visit some of your favorite distilleries.
- Harland Sanders Café and Museum. Head to Corbin to visit the birthplace of everyone’s favorite fried chicken. This is where the first people got a taste of the Colonel’s 11 herbs and spices.
- Natural Bridge. Cross the breathtaking Natural Bridge State Park near Slade. The hike is a bit intense, but the spectacular view makes it worth it.
- George Patton Museum. If anyone in your family is a World War II buff, make the trip to Patton museum in Fort Knox. While there, see if you can catch a tour of the gold depository.
- Abraham Lincoln’s Birthplace. Plan a visit to the birthplace of one of our most beloved presidents, Abraham Lincoln, located near Hodgenville.
If you need a new vehicle to take on your Kentucky road trip, pay a visit to Linwood Hyundai.
We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!
If you don’t see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!